•   almost 8 years ago

FTC files suit against "Rachel from Cardholder Services"

The FTC is taking some actions!

•   •   almost 8 years ago

The only robo calls I get are the @#$% election. If I get another @#$% call about the election i'm going to keep my phone off until the election is over.

•   •   almost 8 years ago

You must live in a swing state. I hardly get any election calls in California and I never answer blocked or private calls. And I only have a cell phone so I always see who's trying to call.

•   •   almost 8 years ago

I've just called another politician running for office. I told him robo-calling me during dinner has cost him my vote. If enough people do this, maybe they will get the message, ignore the so called experts advising them and stop using robo-calls.
    Explain it to them this way. If you were sitting down to dinner with the family and the doorbell rang, Would you want me to walk right in, stand over your dinner table and make a speech and not letting you interrupt me?

•   •   almost 8 years ago

I just received a call from Rachel at card holder services (3:15 PM west coast). Evidently they FTC did not identify all of the culprits,

•   •   almost 8 years ago

The perpetrators of these calls should be punished. I mean really punished. Cut-off hand type punished. Lets all do our part in seeing this through.

•   •   almost 8 years ago

Oddly enough my calls have stopped...for now. The issue is the groups and "companies" responsible for this are all a part of a giant shell game with a ringleader. The money they collect transfers around through several hands making it nearly impossible to track and more times than not, ends up in off-shore accounts.
    The second part is , when/if they get "busted" penalties are only civil and chances are they already another fraudulent company up and running with another alias. Penalties need to be changed from civil to criminal for crap like this. repeat offenders of this crime are getting slaps on the wrist and fined and then paying with money they stole..it's asinine.